Metal Post Gripple GP1 (NOW ADJUSTABLE) - Wholesale
NEW RELEASABLE FEATURE:
Gripple’s GP1 is a single-channel (one way) joiner/tensioner that is the fastest way to terminate trellising wire at metal end posts. And now it incorporates a new design feature that makes it easily adjusted and released on the wire with the use of the standard Gripple Release Key. Using the GP1 is up to 4 times faster than knotting wire, and it can easily be re-tensioned after each harvest. Suitable for 15-11 ga. trellising wire, the GP1 can support a maximum load of 880 lbs. Click here for this product's spec sheet.
For 14 - 11 ga trellis wires using metal end posts. Working Load 880 lbs.
Single channel product for use with metal end posts or in greenhouse structures.
- Engineered with one channel to butt-up against an end post or structure
- Terminate and tension in one
- High grade ceramic roller for corrosion resistance
- Integral safety channel to protect the tail wire
- Re-tension year-on-year with a Gripple Torq tool
- Wire range from 1.80 mm - 4.20 mm
- Ideal for us on steel wire, high tensile wire, and nylon monofilament wire, and cable (wire rope)
Whether they’re used to tension trellis wires in vineyards and orchards or to join or repair a fence in a field or along a highway, Gripple makes the finest wire joiners and tensioners on the market today.
The fundamental principle of a Gripple device is simple; there are two channels, each working independently and each with its own locking mechanism. The ‘lock’ is created by the roller, which is free to move in one direction and then grips the wire firmly as it moves back. This concept means that tension can always be applied to a wire.