Gripple Contractor Tool
Metal construction, longer handles, higher gear ration, and wider cam for tensioning wire/cable through all sizes of Gripple joiners.
The all-metal Gripple contractor tool is strong, robust and built to withstand everyday wear and tear. Using minimum effort, each line wire can be tensioned with ease, optimising the life of your fence.
- Built for daily use associated with contract fencing.
- Gear driven, long handles provide a 10:1 mechanical advantage.
- All-metal construction, combined with soft, moulded grips for comfortable and efficient use.
- Quick release cam makes positioning on the wire easier.
- Works on all Gripple units from 1.5 mm to 6 mm diameter wire.
- Integral release key holder, to reposition all Gripple Plus products prior to tensioning.
Whether they’re used to tension trellis wires in vineyards and orchards or to join or repair a fence in a field or along a highway, Gripple makes the finest wire joiners and tensioners on the market today.
The fundamental principle of a Gripple device is simple; there are two channels, each working independently and each with its own locking mechanism. The ‘lock’ is created by the roller, which is free to move in one direction and then grips the wire firmly as it moves back. This concept means that tension can always be applied to a wire.