New at JSC Ag Supply!
Protect your investment
with bird deterrent lasers from Jim's Supply
Introducing the Agrilaser Handheld! Birds perceive the laser beam as an approaching physical danger and fly away in search for safer grounds. Unlike conventional methods of bird deterrence, there will be no habituation effect. After consistent use birds will perceive the area as unsafe and will not return. See FAQs from the manufacturer. Download testimonial document.
- Cost effective as opposed to expensive labor required for applying alternative bird control options
- Easy to Use
- Range up to 2,500 meter
- Fast and long-lasting results
- Suitable for repelling most bird species
- Environmentally and animal friendly
The Agrilaser Handheld comes in various models with different laser output power: Agrilaser Handheld 100 and 500. Choosing the right model is essential in order to generate a laser projection with sufficient contrast for effective bird dispersal.
- Light conditions: A higher laser output power is recommended for use during bright light conditions.
- Distance and beam angle: A higher laser output power balances out the loss of contrast due to spreading of the laser beam over a larger surface area.
- Local environmental conditions (albedo): A higher laser output power is recommended for use in an environment with light absorbing surfaces.
- Sign up for a free laser safety training.
Operating temperature: 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F)