Barbed Wire Gripple - Wholesale
For 12.5 ga mild steel barbed wire. Working Load 330 lbs.
The Gripple Barbed is designed specifically to join 2.50mm 1/2" mild steel barbed wire.
- Join and tension the barbed wire in seconds
- Suitable for 2.00 mm and 2.50 mm barbed wire
- One-way movement allows for re-tensioning
- Use on mild steel or high tensile wire
- Professional, safe, and secure finish
Whether they’re used to tension trellis wires in vineyards and orchards or to join or repair a fence in a field or along a highway, Gripple makes the finest wire joiners and tensioners on the market today.
The fundamental principle of a Gripple device is simple; there are two channels, each working independently and each with its own locking mechanism. The ‘lock’ is created by the roller, which is free to move in one direction and then grips the wire firmly as it moves back. This concept means that tension can always be applied to a wire.