Woven Bird Netting
Protect your investment with high quality netting
- Netting is flexible in length and width to fit a variety of leaf canopy heights and widths.
- The exclusive "Spacing and Centering Stripes" come standard and make installation easy!
- Premium Grade - designed for 3-5+ seasons of U.V. exposure (many of our customers report getting 6 years or more with proper handling and storage).
- Super Premium Grade - designed for 7-10 seasons of U.V. exposure
* Seasons refer to 4-8 week period that netting is used to protect fruit from veraison to harvest.
- Wine grape vineyards
- Table grape vineyards
- Temporary netting of structures to protect cherries, raspberries, and other fruit crops
Material: Knitted, rip-stop, high density polyethylene
Mesh Size: .75" x .75"
Mesh Pattern: Diamond
Dimensions: Flexible length & width
Packaging: In A Bag
Size: 17' x 2,500'
Bird netting protects your crops and fruit from costly bird damage. Jim's Supply carries high quality netting for bird control. Bird netting can be used for crop protection for a variety of fruits and vegetables, although most of our customers use it to protect their grapes.
Our woven netting option is a knitted, diamond mesh that is strong, durable, and flexible, making installation and removal a snap. The diamond mesh design net flexes in length and width to fit a variety of fruit trellises and canopy dimensions. Our woven netting can be used for vineyard netting, blueberry netting, or any other crop you wish to protect.
A bird netting applicator is recommended for installation.